Royal Salute is the only Scotch whisky collection that begins at 21 years of age
This prestige range features whiskies that are dedicated to individuals who seek and enjoy the highest form of luxury.
The whisky takes its name from the 21 Gun Salute – a traditional sign of respect at special Royal occasions. It was created in 1953 by successful entrepreneur, Sam Bronfman, from the rarest Scotch whiskies in the world, to celebrate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
Bronfman created Royal Salute to be an extraordinary whisky, fit for royalty.
The range features whiskies that have been aged to a minimum of 21 years, blending depth and elegance to create the smooth and silky ‘king of Whisky.’
Sandy Hyslop Director of Blending at Chivas Brothers curates the Royal Salute range at the brand’s home in Strathisla Distillery, by selecting rare and mature malt and grain whiskies to create a rich and round luxurious taste.
The whisky’s flagons are meticulously handcrafted by world-famous artisans at Wade. Each bottle takes 5-6 days to produce. They are sculpted in Cornish clay, then naturally air-dried and finished by hand with a double layer of glazing to protect the precious contents.
- Royal Salute 21 Year Old celebrates the 21-gun salute, the tradition of the gun salute which takes place to celebrate special state and royal occasions .
- Royal Salute The Eternal Reserve is a timeless whisky with infinite taste, crafted with an innovative Circular Blending™ production process that ensures an unparalleled whisky lineage is preserved in every bottle.
- Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute was launched in 2013 to mark the 60th anniversary of the creation of Royal Salute – and the coronation of HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- Royal Salute 32 Year Old Union of the Crowns is the latest permanent expression to the Royal Salute range, an exquisite blend that unites precious single malt and grain whiskies aged for a minimum of 32 years. (Travel Retail exclusive).
- Royal Salute 38 Year Old Stone of Destiny takes its name from the legendary stone used over centuries at the enthroning ceremonies of the ancient Scottish Kings and Queens. Owning this bottle unlocks the ability to have access to the Royal Salute Vault at Strathisla Distillery.
- Royal Salute 62 Gun Salute celebrates time honoured traditions such as the 62 Gun Salute, which is the highest ceremonial honour in British tradition, reserved for the most important Royal anniversaries.
- Royal Salute The Polo Collection
- Royal Salute 30 Year Old The Flask Edition
- The Age Collection